Processing personal data
When you visit or use our website located at http://www.refletnature.com, we collect personal information about you. These data are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law of 8 December 1992 on the processing of personal data.
We invite you to read this declaration carefully and read its contents. By using this site, you agree to the processing of your personal data in accordance with this declaration.
Personal data is managed only by our company, which is the controller (API Services sprl, rue Van Volxem 79 - 1190 Brussels). We delegate certain tasks to technical subcontractors. Subject to this limited reservation, personal data are not communicated to third parties.
When visiting our website, we collect the following information:
- The IP address from which you visit the pages of our website [, your Internet browsing program, your operating system and language, the words searched on our website, etc.
- Your e-mail address, if you send us requests / messages on our site or if you communicate with us by email
- Any information concerning the pages you have visited on our site, including the date and time of the consultation (see below, the "cookies")
- Any information provided voluntarily by you (examples: when investigating information or by filling in or modifying an online account opening form for purchase on our site).
This information will be used for the following purposes:
- Improving the content of our website
- Customize the content and layout of our pages for each individual visitor
- Inform you about updates on our site
- Contact you later in direct marketing, if you agree
- Execution of a sales contract.
Use of your data - conservation
If you provide us with your mailing address, you will receive only your order or the information you have requested and once a month, our monthly brochure, if you have consented to it.
If you give us your phone number, you will only receive phone calls from our company. These are necessary in order to answer your questions or, if necessary, inform you about your orders.
If you provide us with your email address, you will receive information about our products as part of direct marketing operations, if you have agreed to do so. If you no longer wish to receive this information, you can contact us by phone, email or post.
Sales data are retained for as long as necessary to meet our legal obligations, including tax and accounting.
It may be that we are using your data as part of new tools and that these are not yet included in this statement. In this case we will contact you before using your data in these new uses and give you the opportunity to refuse to participate in these new tools.
Right of access and correction
On request and presentation of a sufficient identifier, we offer visitors free access to their personal data and to correct any inaccurate information about them. If you want to correct your information, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may object to the processing of your personal data if you establish serious and legitimate reasons for your particular situation.
The customer account data required for purchases on our site can be corrected by any account holder who has entered his / her email address and password.
We use encryption techniques that are recognized as industry standards within the IT sector when we transfer or receive your data on our site.
Future amendments to this declaration are not to be excluded. We ask that you read this statement regularly to keep abreast of these changes.